Yes Bank FD Rates: Post Diwali, YES bank in the private sector has changed interest rates on fixed deposits. So if you’re planning to opt for a fixed deposit, check the bank’s new rates beforehand. The bank provides an FD facility to customers from 7 days to 10 years. The bank’s new rates have come into effect from November 3.
It may be noted that bank FDs are a safe option for investors at the moment. You not only get the benefit of interest but it also secures your money. FDs are considered one of the best options for securing money during the COVID period.
How much interest do you get?
The bank is offering interest to the general public at the rate of 3.25 per cent to 6.25 per cent on fixed deposits. On the other hand, senior citizens get more interest benefits than the general public.
Check latest Bank FD rates here:
- On 7-day to 14-day FDs – 3.25 per cent
- On 15-day to 45-day FDs – 3.50 per cent
- On 46-day to 90-day FDs – 4 per cent
- More than 3 months less than 6 months – 4.50 per cent
- 6 months or more but less than 9 months – 5 per cent
- 9 months or more but less than a year – 5.25 per cent
- 1 year or more but less than 3 years – 6.00 per cent
- On FDs for 3 years to 10 years – 6.25 per cent
Senior citizens get extra interest
In addition, extra interest is provided by the bank to senior citizens. The bank provides options for FDs ranging from 7 days to 10 years to senior citizens. There is an interest benefit of 3.75 per cent to 7 per cent.
Be First to Comment