Link your PAN to your LIC policies: If you also have an LIC policy, then you can get it linked quite quickly to the PAN card (PAN Number). You can link your PAN card to LIC sitting right at your home. (PAN link with LIC policy) LIC has tweeted and informed customers about the same. LIC has also put this information on the official website. Let us tell you the step-by-step process of how you can link your PAN to LIC. Apart from this, if you have already done this process, you can also check the status of your LIC policy and PAN linking.
These numbers will be required
You must have PAN card, LIC policy number, registered mobile number while linking the policy. Without a registered mobile number you will not be able to link your policy to PAN as OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
Link LIC policy to Pan Card in this way:
- Firstly visit https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/.
- When you click on the given link a page will open in front of you.
- You must fill in all your important information on this page.
- You will need to enter here your date of birth, email ID, PAN card, your name and mobile number.
- You will then have to enter the number of your LIC policy to which you need to link your PAN card.
- Then fill in the captcha code.
- Now you will get the OTP on your registered mobile number, which you will have to submit.
- After OTP submission you will have a page of Link PAN With Policy – Acknowledgement.
- It will contain a message written Request for PAN Registration received. That is, your request has been accepted.
Check PAN-LIC link status as follows:
You must click this official link to check the status https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus?_ga. Here you need to enter your policy number, date of birth and PAN number. You will then need to fill in the captcha code and click submit. This will be followed by the status of your LIC policy and PAN link.
Be First to Comment