New Delhi: More than 6 crore account holders of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) may get big good news on Diwali. According to several media reports, EPFO may soon announce interest transfer to the accounts of more than 6 crore of its customers for 2020-21. The government has already approved transfer of 8.5 percent interest on PF to subscribers’ accounts for the financial year 2020-21.
If you are also an EPFO account holder, interest money may come to your account soon. If you don’t know how to check PF balance, let’s tell you that it is very easy and can be detected in four different ways. Know what these tips are.
Through Missed Calls:
- You will have to make a missed call on 011-22901406 from the register number which is linked with the PF account.
- Soon after you make a missed call, you’ll receive a message on your register number that contains PF Balance information.
- You can check the PF account balance through SMS but for this your UAN number should be registered with EPFO.
- SMS has to be done on 7738299899 by typing EPFOHO UAN from registered mobile number.
- If you want balance details in a language other than Hindi, you need to type a three-letter code for the language. For Hindi, you must write a message by typing EPFOHO UAN HIN.
- Download Umang App via Play Store in your smartphone.
- Register your phone number and login to the app.
- Go to the menu in the top left corner and go to ‘Service Directory’.
- Click here to search for the EPFO option.
- Check the balance through your UAN number and OTP after going to the View Passbook here.
EPFO Through the EPFO website:
- Log in to the EPFO website. Click on the e-passbook on the ‘in’.
- On clicking on the e-passbook, a new page ‘in’ will be appear.
- You must fill in your username (UAN number), password and captcha.
- After filling in all the details, you will come to a new page and select the member ID here.
- You will get your EPF balance on the e-passbook here.
Be First to Comment