Mutual Fund: SBI Mutual Fund is the country’s largest mutual fund company. It runs more than 100 mutual fund schemes. Today we are telling you about such schemes of SBI Mutual Fund that have given more than 50 per cent return to investors in a year.
SBI Small Cap Mutual Fund Scheme
- The scheme has given a return of about 60 per cent in 1 year.
SBI Large & Midcap Mutual Fund Scheme
- The scheme has given a return of around 54.83 per cent in 1 year.
SBI Banking & Financial Services Mutual Fund Scheme
- The scheme has given a return of about 13 per cent in 1 year.
SBI Flexi Cap Mutual Fund Scheme
- The scheme has given a return of about 51.72 per cent in 1 year.
SBI Infrastructure Mutual Fund Scheme
- The SBI Infrastructure Mutual Fund scheme has given about 51.16 per cent returns in 1 year.
(Here ABP News is not advising to invest in any fund. The details provided here are for informational purposes only. Mutual funds are subject to investment market risk, read all plan documents carefully. The NAV of the schemes may go up and down based on factors and strengths affecting the security market, including fluctuations in interest rates. The prior performance of a mutual fund may not necessarily be indicative of the future performance of the plans. Mutual funds do not guarantee or assure any dividend under any schemes and are subject to availability and adequacy of distributable surplus. Investors are requested to review the prospectus carefully and obtain expert professional advice with regard to specific legal, tax, and financial implications of the investment/participation in the scheme.)
Be First to Comment