New Delhi: The PAN or Permanent Account Number card is an important document in today’s time. It is required everywhere and in view of its wide range of usage, the Income Tax Department has launched a hassle-free method to apply for a PAN card.
Now, instead of filling out a two-page form (PAN Card Form), you can apply for a new PAN card online in just 10 minutes. In this instant PAN application, all you need to do is complete your Aadhaar and e-KYC process. Read on to know the process step by step.
READ| ‘Will Not Succumb To Anti-India, Anti-National Feelings’: CM Biren Singh Days After Manipur Ambush
How To Apply for PAN card online
– First open the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department and go to its Instant PAN through Aadhaar section. Then click on ‘Quick Links’
– Under that section, click on ‘Get New PAN’
– Then enter your Aadhaar number and click on OTP on the mobile phone linked to your Aadhaar
– Feed in the OTP
– After this, generate your ID by authenticating the e-mail ID
– Then you will get your PAN number immediately with the help of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to e-KYC data
– Then download your PDF PAN
After this, if you want you can download the PAN through mail by entering your Aadhaar number on Check Status / Download PAN. You have to deposit Rs 50 to make a PAN card.
READ| ‘One Nation, One Legislative Platform’ Will Connect Democratic Units Of Nation: PM Modi
Be First to Comment